Crack is an acrylic copolymer binder-based cracking liquid for cracking pattern. Crack creates antique-looking spaces, this is thanks to cracking patterns. It does not harm human health and the environment as a result of its water-based structure.
It can be applied on all the old painted surfaces with ground preparation. It can also be applied on interior surfaces such as concrete, gypsum, black plaster, cement board, glass textile and paintable wallpaper
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Consumption: 12 – 18 (m²/l.t), 70-110 (g / m 2)
- Thinning Rate: Ready to use.
- Density: 1.02 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Drying Time: 6 hours
- pH: 4- 4,5
- The surface to be applied must be purified from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil. A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained after light sanding all of the embossed and old painted surfaces.
- Crack is thinned with an average of 5% water to facilitate roller movement and applied to the surface with a brush or roller. It completes drying in 6 hours depending on the air temperature.
- Silkobase Paint (glossy or matte) in the desired color is applied as a topcoat with a brush with vertical movements (up-down).
- After a short time, the paint begins to crack. After the application, the tools should be cleaned with water immediately. Silkobase (Glossy-matte) is applied on the floor by diluting with 10% water.
- Silkobase (Gloss-matte) is applied by thinning with 10% water in the last layer application.
- Careful and homogeneous scanning should be done since the patterns will change according to the scan.
- If more scans are done, the cracking pattern will be thin. The paint should be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous before use. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period.
- S2: Keep out of the reach of children.
- S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label.
- Store the product in a tightly closed container.
- Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 3 kg, 1 kg plastic bucket.
There are no reviews yet.