Paris is acrylic copolymer binder based; marble patterned decorative interior paint. Paris, which has a marble patterned structure and velvety texture that appeals to personal taste, does not crack thanks to its flexible structure as well as its high closing power. The glassy surface it creates has a high degree of erasability. Since it is water-based, it does not harm human health and the environment. It can be applied to all the old painted surfaces with ground preparation can be applied on interior surfaces such as concrete, gypsum, black plaster, cement board, glass textile and paintable wallpaper.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Consumption: 4.5- 5.5 (m² / lt), 250-300 (g / m 2 )
- Density: 1.57 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Solid Content: 65 ± 2%
- Thinner: Ready to use. It is applied without thinning.
- Drying Time: Touch 30 – 45 min; Dust-free 1- 1.5 hours; 24 hours to fully dry.
- The surface to be applied must be purified from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil. A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained after light sanding all of the embossed and old painted surfaces.
- If the surface is not flat, a smooth and smooth surface should be obtained with Smart Internal Acrylic Paste in order to apply Paris.
- If the surface to be applied is leveled with plaster, Smart İzolac should be applied to the surface before Paris application, Smart Universal Primer should be used on plain but old painted, dirty or synthetic painted surfaces, and Smart Putty Primer should be used on the paste applied surfaces.
- Smart Paris is applied without saturation by trowel or spatula in a saturated 2 coats. Wait at least 4 hours between coats depending on the air temperature.
- After the application of the second coat, Paris for the finishing pattern, the material is applied on the surface with a spatula or trowel, crosswise and horizontally and vertically with a discontinuous blow. Afterwards, the paint applied on the surface is taken as stripping without spoiling the patterns and the surface is made smooth.
- As a last process, by applying pressure to the trowel, the entire surface is lubricated and polished with right-left, up-down and circular movements. Different colors can be overlaid. After the application, the tools should be cleaned with water immediately.
- Before using paris, it should be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period.
- If application is to be made on very shiny and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 12 kg, 4 kg plastic bucket.