Pure Acrylic binder-based, mother-of-pearl, decorative interior paint in pearl elegance. Metalik, which offers a bright and special appearance like pearls thanks to its pearlescent structure, also enables different pattern applications. Metalik has a high degree of erasability. Thanks to its water-based structure, it does not harm human health and the environment.
Application Areas: All the old painted surfaces with ground preparation can be applied to interior surfaces such as concrete, gypsum, black plaster, cement board, glass textile and paintable wallpaper.
- Structure: Pure Acrylic
- Density: 1.04 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Consumption: 6 -8 m² / lt (buffer, wood pattern etc.), 20- 30 m² / lt (Leopard pattern etc.), 125-170 (g / m 2)
- Thinning Rate: 10% max. (With Clean Water)
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; Dust-free 1 hour; 24 hours to fully dry.
- The surface to be applied must be purified from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil.
- A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained after light sanding all of the embossed and old painted surfaces. If the surface is not flat, a smooth and smooth surface must be obtained with Smart Internal Acrylic Paste in order to apply Metalik.
- If the surface to be applied is smoothed with gypsum plaster, before applying Metalik, Smart İzolac should be used on the surface, Smart Universal Primer should be used on plain but old painted, dirty or synthetic painted surfaces, and Smart Putty Primer should be used on the paste applied surfaces. After the primer application has dried, Metalik is applied to the floor in two layers. Wait at least 2 hours between coats.
- Smart Metalik is thinned with water according to the desired pattern and applied evenly with a roller or brush.It is applied up to 2 and immediately afterwards, the pattern is given with special effect hand tools (buffer, brush, spatula, chamois etc.). Other surfaces are completed gradually with the same method. Different colors can be worked on in a spatula pattern.
- After the application, the tools should be cleaned with water immediately. Before using Metalik, it must be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period. If application is to be made on very shiny and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored in a cool, clean and dry environment for at least 1 year without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 10 kg, 3 kg plastic bucket.