Pearl is Pure Acrylic binder -based, mother-of-pearl, pearl-looking, water-based, first-class, decorative, topcoat interior wall cladding. Smart Pearl, which has a pearl texture, three- line or curved patterned interior coating, has high closing power. Besides being erasable, it does not harm human health and environment since it is water based. It can be applied on all the old painted surfaces with ground preparation. It can also be applied on interior surfaces such as concrete, gypsum, black plaster, cement board, glass textile and paintable wallpaper.
- Structure: Pure Acrylic
- Consumption: Single layer: 2- 3 (m² / kg)
- Thinner: Water
- Solid Content: 69 ± 2%
- Thinning Rate: It is applied without thinning. If necessary, max. 10%
- Drying Time: Touch, 25 – 30 min; 1 hour not keeping T oz; 24 hours to fully dry pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- The surface to be applied must be purified from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil. A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained after light sanding all of the embossed and old painted surfaces. If necessary, defects and cracks on the surface should be repaired with Smart Internal Acrylic Putty.
- Smart İzolac should be used on new and absorbent surfaces, Smart Universal Primer on old painted, dirty or synthetic painted surfaces, and Smart Putty Primer on putty applied surfaces.
- Smart Pearl is applied in a single coat with a glass trowel without thinning. With the help of the glass trowel, a line or a fold pattern is obtained.
- After the application is finished, the application tools should be cleaned with water.
- On newly plastered surfaces, at least 28 days should be waited before applying paint to the surface. The paint should be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous before use.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period. If application is to be made on very shiny and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 10 kg, 3 kg, 1 kg plastic bucket.