Pure Acrylic binder based, color changing decorative interior wall paint. Shimmer, which creates a very dynamic and moving place thanks to its color changing structure, creates color fluctuations depending on the light and movement.
In addition to enabling different color combinations at the same time, it also enables different pattern applications. It has a high degree of erasability. Thanks to its water-based structure, it does not harm human health and the environment. It can be applied on all the old painted surfaces with ground preparation. It can also be applied on interior surfaces such as concrete, gypsum, black plaster, cement board, glass textile and paintable wallpaper.
- Structure: Pure Acrylic
- Consumption: 6-8 (m² / lt), 125-170 (g / m 2 )
- Thinning Rate: Ready to use.
- Density: 1.03 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; Dust-free 1 hour; 24 hours to fully dry.
- The surface to be applied should be cleaned of all kinds of dust, dirt, and oil. A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained after light sanding all of the embossed and old painted surfaces.
- If the surface is not flat, a smooth and smooth surface must be obtained with Smart Internal Acrylic Paste in order to apply Shimmer.
- If the surface to be applied is smoothed with gypsum plaster, before applying Shimmer, Smart İzolac should be used on the surface, Smart Universal Primer should be used on plain but old painted, dirty or synthetic painted surfaces, and Smart Putty Primer should be used on the paste applied surfaces.
- After the primer application has dried, Shimmer is applied to the floor in two layers.
- Wait at least 2 hours between coats. Shimmer 10- 20 m 2It is applied to an area with the help of a roller or brush, and immediately afterwards a pattern is given with special effect hand tools (sponge, pad, etc.). Other surfaces are completed gradually with the same method. After the application, the tools should be cleaned with water immediately.
- Before using Shimmer, it must be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period.
- If application is to be made on very shiny and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 10 kg, 3 kg, 1 kg plastic bucket
There are no reviews yet.