Hydroclean is a Pure Acrylic binder based exterior paint with a silk-matt appearance. It is resistant to sun rays (UV), snow, rainfall, and industrial effects. It is easy to apply and also has good closing and adhesion properties. It can be applied to all clean and dry exterior surfaces that have been prepared.
- Structure: Pure Acrylic
- Consumption: Single Floor: 6- 10 (m² / lt)
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Rate: 10 – 15%
- Density: 1.25 ± 0.05 (g / ml)
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; Dust Free 1 hour; Full Dry 24 hours
- Viscosity: 120 KU ± 10 (23 º C)
- pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- Brightness: Class G2
- Dry Film Thickness: Class E2
- Grain Size: Class S1
- Water Vapor Transfer Rate: Class V2
- Water Transfer Rate: Class W3
- Crack Covering Feature: Class A0
- Carbon Dioxide Permeability: Class C0
- The application surface should be cleaned from all kinds of dust, rust, dirt, oil and old paint residues. A clean and dry surface should be obtained. If there are any cracks on the surface, Smart Acrylic Primer should be applied after smoothing and sanding with Smart External Putty.
- Hydroclean is thinned with 10-15% clean water and applied in 2 coats by roller or brush. Wait at least 2 hours between coats depending on the air temperature. After the application, the tools should be cleaned with water immediately.
- On newly plastered surfaces, at least 28 days should be waited before applying paint to the
surface. The paint should be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous before use. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period. If application will be made on very shiny and glassy surfaces,
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without being exposed to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 15 lt, 2.5 lt plastic bucket.
Quality Certificate: It is in accordance with TS 7847