Can be applied on concrete, concrete plate, cement-based, conventional plaster and similar surfaces.
- Structure: Styrene acrylic
- Consumption: 900- 1200 g/m2
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Ratio: No thinning, ready-to-use.
- Density: 1,76 ± 0,2 (g / ml)
- Drying: Touch dry: after 6 hours; Hard dry: after 24 hours
- Viscosity: 160 KU ± 5 (23 º C)
- PH (25ºC): 8 – 9
Application tools: Can be applied with roller or spray. While the material is wet, the pattern is given by posteri, coral, sponge, roller according to the desired texture.
- The application surface should be free from all kinds of dust, rust, dirt, oil and old paint residues.
- A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained by scraping the swollen, loosened and poured painted surfaces and applying Smart Acrylic Primer after the surface cracks have been leveled with Smart External Putty and smoothed.
- The paint should be mixed until it is completely homogenous before use. Before being thinned, it is spread with equal thickness to the surface with the roller.
- Then, according to the texture desired to be obtained when the material is wet (pestle, coral, sponge), the pattern is given by roll.
- For spray application, dilute with 8% water. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during application and product drying. Care should be taken to use the same production code and dated materials in order to avoid toner discrepancies.
Caution: –Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case wash with plenty of water. -Preserve in a tightly closed container. -Keep above the reach of children -Do not dump into sewer system.
Storage: Keep at a cool and clean place away from sun light. It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature.
Packaging: 25 Kg PE Bucket