Silikon Primer astar is an Acrylic copolymer emulsion based, water repellent primer. It prevents water permeability when applied before the topcoat on mineral based and very absorbent surfaces. Reduce consumption to minimum. It provides better adhesion of topcoat paints, prevents swelling and spills. It can be applied on surfaces such as fine plaster, gross concrete, asbestos sheets, eternite, gas concrete and similar.
- Structure: Stiren Acrylic
- Consumption: Single coat: 12 – 14 (m²/lt), 100-130 (g/m2)
- Thinning Ratio: % 15-20 with water
- Recommended Primer: Smart Acrylic Exterior Putty
- Application tools: Roller or brush.
- Drying: Touch dry: after 15 – 20 minutes; Dust repulsive; 1hour; Hard dry; after 24 hours
- Viscosity: 110 KU ±10 (23 º C)
- pH: 8- 9
- Density: 1,52 ± 0,05 (g / ml)
- Amount of solid: (63 ± 2) %
- Brilliance: at 85º 7 ± 3
- Thickness of dry coat: (40 ± 5) micron
- Thickness of wet coat: (80 ± 5) micron
- The application surface should be free from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil. Surface defects and cracks are repaired with the suitable paste and smoothed to obtain a clean, dry and solid surface. It is diluted with 20-25% water and applied by roller or brush. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 30ºC during application and product drying and should not be applied during rainy weather
- S2: Keep out of the reach of children.
- S24 / 25: Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; Show the container or label.
- Store the product in a tightly closed container.
- Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: Keep at a cool and clean place away from sun light. İt can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature.
Packaging: 15 l.t – 2,5 l.t PE bucket
There are no reviews yet.