Silikon is a first-class exterior paint with a matte outlook; Pure Acrylic binder-based, water-based. It is a Silikon modified exterior paint with superior adhesion and water repellency. As a result of its silikon content, it does not swell and spill on the surface. Silikon paints provide low wet and fast-drying on the surface. Silikon is resistant to the harmful effects of rain water, snow water, sun rays, it has high resistance against the corrosive effect of sea water in the areas near the sea. It can be easily applied on the exterior of buildings, thin plaster, gypsum board, gross concrete, concrete plate, and similar building elements.
- Structure: Pure Acrylic
- Consumption: Single Layer: 6- 10 (m² / lt), 100-170 (g / m 2 )
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Rate: 10-15%
- Density: 1.57 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; Dust Free 1 hour; Full Dry 24 hours
- Viscosity: 115 KU ± 10 (23 º C)
- pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- Gloss: Class G3 Matte (TS EN 1062-1)
- Dry Film Thickness: Class E2 (TS EN 1062-1)
- Grain Size: Class S1 (TS EN 1062-1)
- Water Vapor Transfer Rate: Class V1 (TS EN 1062-1)
- Water Transfer Rate: Class W3 (TS EN 1062-1)
- Crack Covering Feature: Class A0 (TS EN 1062-1)
- Carbon Dioxide Permeability: Class C0 (TS EN 1062-1)
- Wet Film Thickness: (90 ± 5) micron
- The application surface should be cleaned from all kinds of dust, rust, dirt, oil and old paint residues. After the cracks on the surface are smoothed and sanded with Smart External Putty, Smart Silikon Primer should be applied to obtain a clean, dry and solid surface. Silikon Paint is applied in 2 coats by thinning with 10- 15% clean water for the first layer and thinning with 5-10% water for the second layer by roller, brush or spraying method.
- Wait at least 2 hours between coats depending on the air temperature. After the application, the tools should be cleaned with water immediately. On newly plastered surfaces, at least 28 days should be waited before applying paint to the surface.
- The paint should be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous before use. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period. If application is to be made on very shiny and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 15 lt, 7.5 lt, 2.5 lt plastic bucket.
Pos No: Y.25.003 / 22, Y.25.003 / 06, Y.25.003 / 17, Y.25.003 / 18, Y.25.003 / 19
Quality Certificates: Conforms to TS 7847