Mineral Stone is an acrylic copolymer binder and granite marble-based solid decorative exterior cladding. It is a flexible wall covering. Mineral Stone shows high performance against atmospheric conditions. It is resistant to water, washing, and friction. It also preserves its natural colors for many years. It does not have an unpleasant smell and can be inhaled as a result of its water-based structure. Mineral Stone paint can be easily applied on both the interior and exterior walls of buildings, including fine plaster, gross concrete, concrete plate, wood, plasterboard, and similar surfaces.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic Binder based fine / thick grain
- Thinning Rate: Thin / Thick: Ready to use
- Consumption: For thin: 2500-3500 (g / m 2)
- For Thick: 4000-6000 (g / m 2)
- Density: For thin: 1.85 ± 0.2 (g / ml)
- For Thick: 1.80 ± 0.2 (g / ml)
- The application surface should be cleaned from all kinds of dust, rust, dirt, oil and old paint residues.
- A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained by applying Smart Acrylic Primer after scratching, loosening and pouring paints, scratching the surface cracks with Smart External Putty and sanding.
- Mineral Stone is poured into a large container. Depending on the ground and weather conditions, an average of 1-1.5 l.t. of water is added and mixed. It is applied to the surface with the help of a rectangular steel trowel.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Package: 25 kg plastic bucket
There are no reviews yet.