Elastic insulation material providing excellent waterproofing modified with acrylic copolymer binder based resins. When it dries, Waterstop, which is elastic, monolithic, flexible, durable, resistant to mechanical impacts, provides superior waterproofing feature, has been developed for waterproofing. It is used on all walls, floors, roofs, terraces and similar floors where water insulation is needed etc.
- Structure: Liquid plastic
- Consumption: 1-1.3 (m 2 / lt), 700-1000 (g / m 2 )
- Thinning rate: Ready to use.
- Application tools: Brush, Roller.
- pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- Density: 1.33 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Solid content: (66,5 ± 2)%
- Dry film thickness: (900 ± 100) Micron
- Wet film thickness: (0.17 ± 0.2) cm
- The surface to be applied should be cleaned of all kinds of dust, dirt, and oil. Defects and cracks on the surface are repaired with suitable putty and sanded to obtain a clean, dry and solid surface.
- Waterstop is thinned with 40% water and applied like a primer. After the first layer is dried, the second layer is applied without diluting the product.
- After the second layer is completely dry, the third layer is applied without being diluted. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 30ºC during the application and product drying period.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24/25: Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case wash with plenty of water. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Preserve in a tightly closed container. Do not dump into the sewer system.
Storage: Keep at a cool and clean place away from sunlight. It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature.
Packaging: 25kg, 20kg, 17,5kg, 10kg, 3,5kg PE bucket.
There are no reviews yet.