Akrilik Putty Interior is an Acrylic Copolymer binder based, exterior putty. Some of its features includes that it is Resistant against outside conditions with its special structure. It also covers plaster faults and is easily appliable. Minimum consumption, breathing ability, and it drys in a short time. Due to its stretching ability, it covers the cracks and prevents them from reaching the finishing coat. It can be applied on surfaces such as conventional plaster, concrete, asbestos plate, gas concrete and similar.
- Structure: Stirene acrylic.
- Consumption :500 – 1500 gr/m² depending on surface.
- Thinning Ratio: No thinning, ready-to-use.
- Application tools: Trowel, spatula.
- Drying: After 1 – 4 hours depending on weather conditions.
- Ph: 8 – 9
- Density: 1,88 ± 0,05 (g / ml )
- Amount of solid: (3 ± 5 ) %
- Thickness of dry coat: (350 ± 50) micron
- Thickness of wet coat: (650 ± 50) micron
- It should be applied without diluting on old and new surfaces.
- -For concrete surfaces, Acrylic Putty is mixed with 20% cement to form a smooth and solid surface.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 30ºC during the application and product drying.
- S2: Keep out of the reach of children.
- S24 / 25: Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; Show the container or label.
- Store the product in a tightly closed container
- Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: Keep at a cool and clean place away from sun light. İt can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature.
Packaging: 25 Kg, 5 Kg PE Bucket
There are no reviews yet.