Super Primer is a highly resistant, durable primer for exterior and interior surfaces. Vinyl acrylic copolymer binder based, silicone additives, water-based isolation material and primer for both exterior and interior walls. Minimum consumption. Surfaces can never be penetrated by damp and surface requires less paint while application. prevents cracks between architraves and walls and leaking on the bathroom and toilet. Durable isolation material prevents humidity particularly on surrounding walls in basements. İt is used for isolation on the exterior and interior surfaces, to prevent humidity on exterior surfaces, cracks and leaking constituted on terraces, architraves, bathroom and toilets, holes appearing between the walls and windows.
- Content: Vinyl acrylic copolymer
- Consumption: 1lt of Super Primer has to be thinned with 7lt of water; Then 60- 100 m2 area can be primed depending on the absorption of the
- surface. 15-25 (g/m2).
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Ratio: In case of being used as an exterior primer, 1lt of the paint should be thinned with 5lt of water, if used as an interior primer: 1lt to be thinned with 7lt of water. When it is used as isolation material 1lt should be thinned with 2lt of water.
- Density: 1, 05 ± 0,02 (g / ml )
- Drying: (at 20°C and %50 humidity) after 1 hour
- pH: 4- 4,5
- The surface must be cleared of any oil, dirt or dust.
- Swollen and old paintings must be scraped off. The surface must be clean, dry and solid.
- Hollows and cracks should be filled with Dr Smart Dâhili Akrilik Macun in case of necessity.
- Super Primer can be applied on both new and old painted surfaces.
- It provides durability to the new paint imposing upon a surface.
- Synthetic topcoat paint which has high tension should never be applied on the surfaces where Super Primer has been applied.
- Otherwise, over time it may cause thin cracks on applied surfaces.
- In case of using as isolation material, don’t apply the paint on Super Primer.
- Super Primer should never be used without thinning.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24/25: Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case wash with plenty of water. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label- Preserve in a tightly closed container. – Do not dump into the sewer system.
Storage: Keep at a cool and clean place away from sunlight. It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature.
Packaging: 15 lt, 2.5 lt PE Bucket