Royal is Pure Acrylic Emulsion Binder based, mother-of-pearl, decorative interior wall paint with a grain of pearl in elegance. Thanks to its pearlescent structure, Royal offers a bright and matte, patterned special image, and allows different pattern applications. Smart Royal allows you to reflect elegance and grandeur to your walls with its water-based sandy structure and metallic appearance. Royal can be applied to all the old painted surfaces with ground preparation can be applied on interior surfaces such as concrete, gypsum, black plaster, cement board, glass textile and paintable wallpaper.
- Density: 1,31 ± 0,02 (g / ml)
- Consumption: 3-4 (m² / lt), 250-350 (g / m2)
- Solid Content: 60 ± 2%
- Thinning Rate: Ready to use.
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; Dust-free 1 hour; 24 hours to fully dry
- The surface to be applied must be purified from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil. A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained after light sanding all of the embossed and old painted surfaces. If necessary, defects and cracks on the surface should be repaired with Smart Internal Acrylic Putty.
- If the surface to be applied is smoothed with gypsum plaster, before applying Silkomatt, Smart İzolac should be used on the surface, Smart Universal Primer should be used on old painted, dirty or synthetic painted surfaces, and Smart Putty Primer should be used on paste applied surfaces. Silkomatt is applied in a single coat in the last coat of Royal color.
- Smart Royal is applied by brush with a small amount of product to the end of the brush according to the desired pattern direction.
- The liquid part on the sand is removed by pressing the brush lightly with a clean and thick brush close to drying. In this way, the lower ground gets a bright appearance while the sand gets a matte appearance.
- After the application, the tools should be cleaned with water immediately. The paint should be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous before use. Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period.
- If application is to be made on very shiny and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 10 kg, 3 kg plastic bucket.