Pure Acrylic based decorative paint with white grain texture. Adding a unique richness to your walls with its granular structure, Venezia does not harm human health and the environment thanks to its water-based structure. It can be applied on all the old painted surfaces, ground preparation, concrete, gypsum, black plaster, betopan, etc.
- Consumption: 4-5 (m² / lt), 200-250 (g / m 2 )
- Density: 0.99 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Thinning Rate: Ready to use.
- Drying Time: 5-6 hours to fully dry
- The surface to be applied must be purified from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil. A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained after light sanding all of the embossed and old painted surfaces.
- If necessary, defects and cracks on the surface should be repaired with Smart Internal Acrylic Putty. It is applied as Class Plastik primer of the same color suitable for the top coat Venezia color.
- Venezia is smoothed with a plastic trowel close to drying after it is applied crosswise to the surface with the help of a brush.
- Venezia is applied in one layer. The paint should be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous before use.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period. If it will be applied on very shiny and glassy surfaces, the surface should be sanded first to provide better adhesion
- S2: Keep out of the reach of children.
- S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label.
- Store the product in a tightly closed container.
- Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Package: 10 kg, 3kg, 1 kg plastic bucket.