It is acrylic copolymer binder based, grain exterior coating. Silkoterat is a decorative exterior ready plaster with a line or curved pattern. It also has the feature of covering the surface faults. It is resistant to external climatic conditions. Due to its water-based structure, it does not have an unpleasant smell, it can be inhaled. It can be applied on concrete, plate-board, cement plastered interior and exterior surfaces whose ground preparation is completed.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Consumption: 3000 – 3500 (g / m 2)
- Thinning rate: Ready to use.
- Density: 1.69 ± 0.2 (g / ml)
- Suitable primer: Smart Color Primer. Application tools: Steel trowel (application), plastic trowel (pattern).
- Drying: Touch 2 – 4 hours, dry 24 hours.
- The application surface should be cleaned from all kinds of dust, rust, dirt, oil and old paint residues. The rough, loose and spilled paints are scraped and the cracks on the surface are smoothed and sanded with Smart External Putty. After the ground preparation is completed, Smart Color Primer suitable for Silkoterat color is applied. Silkoterat can be applied after 1 day.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: Storage life is 1 year under room conditions.
Packaging: 25 kg plastic bucket
There are no reviews yet.