Natural is a first-class satin interior paint with a silk-mat appearance, acrylic copolymer binder based. Natural satin with a satin and silk-mat appearance has a high covering ability. In addition to being cleanable, its colors retain its vitality for many years. Due to its water-based structure, it does not harm human health or the environment. Natural can be applied to all pre-painted interior surfaces such as concrete, plaster, black plaster, betopan, glass textured and paintable wallpaper.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Consumption: Single Coat: 13- 18m²/lt, 80-115 g/m2
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Rate: 10-15%
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; Dust retention 1 hour; 24 hours to fully dry
- Viscosity: 125 KU ± 10 (23 º C)
- pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- Density: 1.25 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Solid Content: 53 ± 2%
- Wet Scrub Resistance: Class 1 (TS EN 13300)
- Covering Power: Class 2 (8m 2 / lt) (TS EN 13300)
- Grain Size: Class S1 Fine (TS EN 13300)
- Brightness: Class G2 (TS EN 13300)
- Dry Film Thickness: (30 ± 5) micron
- Wet Film Thickness: (60 ± 5) micron
- The application surface should be free from all kinds of dust, dirt and oil.
- A clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained after lightly smoothing the blistered and old painted surfaces.
- If necessary, defects and cracks on the surface should be repaired with Dr Smart Internal Acrylic Putty.
- Dr Smart Universal Primer should be used on new painted and absorbent surfaces, Dr Smart Paste Primer should be used on surfaces that are old painted, dirty or synthetic painted surfaces and putty applied surfaces.
- Dr Smart Natural Satin is applied in 2 coats by roller, brush or spray method after being thinned with 10-15% of clean water.
- Wait at least 2 hours between coats depending on the air temperature. Application tools should be cleaned with water after application.
- For new coated surfaces, at least 28 days must be waited for the application of paint to the surface.
- The paint should be mixed until it is completely homogenous before use.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during application and product drying.
- If applied on very bright and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by smoothing the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; Show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: In a cool, clean and dry environment, the product can be stored for a minimum of 1 year without opening the door of the cabinet, without exposure to direct sunlight.
Package: 15 lt, 7,5 lt, 2,5 lt PE bucket.