Lux is a first-class interior paint with an antibacterial, matt outward look. Acrylic copolymer binder-based with silicone additives. Healthy and environmentally friendly water-based paint. Prevents the formation of mold through its antibacterial coat. Breathable, easily appliable and leaves no remains. High covering ability, easy cleanable through silicone -silk-matt outward look, colorfast for years. Lux can be applied on a wide range of interior surfaces such as old painted surfaces, concrete, plaster, rendering, cement board, wallpaper, glass textile etc.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Consumption: Single coat: 13- 18 (m²/ lt), 80-130 (gr/m²)
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Rate: 10-15%
- Drying Time: Touch 15-20 min, Dust repulsive: 1 hour, Hard dry: after 24 hours
- Viscosity: 125 KU ± 10 (23 º C)
- pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- Density: 1.56 ± 0.02 (gr / ml)
- Solid Content: 67 ± 2%
- Wet Scrub Resistance: Class 2
- Covering Power: Class 2 (8m 2 / lt)
- Grain Size: Class S1
- Brilliance: Class G2
- Dry Film Thickness: (30 ± 5) micron
- Wet Film Thickness: (60 ± 5) micron
- Resistant to mold growth: K1
- The surface must be cleared of any oil, dirt or dust.
- Swollen and old paintings must be scraped off. The surface must be clean, dry and solid.
- Hollows and cracks should be filled with Dr Smart Dâhili Akrilik Macun in case of necessity.
- On the surfaces which are absorbent or were not painted before should be obtained by applying Dr Smart Izolac.
- Old and synthetic painted or dirty surfaces should be obtained by applying Dr Smart Universal Astar,
- On the surfaces which has been puttied should be obtained by applying Dr Smart Macun Astarı (Putty Primer).
- The paint should be thinned 10-15% with clean water and applied with roller, brush or spraying in two coats.
- Leave 2 hours between coats depending on weather conditions.
- After application, tools should be cleaned with water.
- On new painted surfaces, make Sure that Surface has waited about 28 days before application.
- Paint should be completely mixed so that it is homogenous.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between +5 and +35 degrees during the application and product drying season.
- Gloss and glasslike Surfaces should be rubbed before application to obtain better adhesive and a healthy Surface.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24/25: Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case wash with plenty of water. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Preserve in a tightly closed container. Do not dump into the sewer system.
Storage: Keep at a cool and clean place away from sun light. It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature.
Packaging: 15 lt, 7,5 lt, 2,5 lt PE Bucket
Quality Certificate: Found complying as per TSE 5808 Conditions.