Plastik is a first-class interior final coat paint with a matt outward look. Acrylic copolymer binder-based, healthy and environmentally friendly. High covering ability, water based and breathable, colorfast for years. Plastik can be applied on a wide range of interior surfaces such as old painted surfaces, concrete, plaster, rendering, cement board, wallpaper, glass textile etc.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Consumption: Single Coat: 13- 18m²/lt, 90-130 (gr/m2)
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Rate: 10-15%
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; Dust repulsive: 1 hour; 24 hours to fully dry
- Viscosity: 125 KU ± 10 (23 º C)
- pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- Density: 1.56 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Solid Content: 67 ± 2%
- Wet Scrub Resistance: Class 2
- Covering Power: Class 2 (8m 2 / lt)
- Grain Size: Class S1 Thin
- Brilliance: Semi-Matt
- Dry Film Thickness: (30 ± 5) micron
- Wet Film Thickness: (60 ± 5) micron
- The surface must be cleared of any oil, dirt or dust.
- Swollen and old paintings must be scraped off. The surface must be clean, dry and solid.
- Hollows and cracks should be filled with Dr Smart Dâhili Akrilik Macun in case of necessity.
- On the surfaces which are absorbent or were not painted before should be obtained by applying Dr Smart Izolac.
- Old and synthetic painted or dirty surfaces should be obtained by applying Dr Smart Universal Astar.
- The surfaces which have been puttied should be obtained by applying Dr Smart Macun Astarı(Putty Primer).
- The paint should be thinned 10-15% with clean water and applied with roller, brush or spraying in two coats.
- Leave 2 hours between coats depending on weather conditions.
- After application tools should be cleaned with water.
- On newly painted surfaces, make Sure that Surface has waited about 28 days before application.
- Paint should be completely mixed so that it is homogenous.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between +5 and +35 degrees during the application and product drying season.
- Gloss and glasslike Surfaces should be rubbed before application to obtain better adhesive and a healthy Surface.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24/25: Avoid getting eye and skin contact. In case wash with plenty of water. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Preserve in a tightly closed container. Do not dump into the sewer system.
Storage: Keep at a cool and clean place away from sun light. It can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature.
Packaging: 15 lt, 7,5 lt, 2,5 lt PE Bucket
Quality certificate: Found complying as per TSE 5808 Conditions.