Latex is an economic interior paint with a matt appearance. Acrylic copolymer binder based, high covering ability paint. Breathable and adhesive, easily applied without leaving traces and dries quickly. Due to its water-based structure, it has no unpleasant odor, has a water removal feature. Latex can be applied on all kinds of prepared and clean surfaces.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Consumption: Single Coat: 13- 18m²/lt, 100-150 g/m2
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Rate: 10-15%
- Suitable primer: Dr Smart Universal primer, Dr Smart Izolac
- Suitable paste: Dr Smart Acrylic Putty
- Application tools: Brush, Roller.
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; hard dry for 2 hours
- Viscosity: 125 KU ± 10 (23 º C)
- pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- Density: 1.67 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Solid Content: 64 ± 2%
- Covering Power: Class 2 (8m 2 / lt) (TS EN 13300)
- Grain Size: Class S1 Fine (TS EN 13300)
- Dry Film Thickness: (30 ± 5) micron
- Wet Film Thickness: (60 ± 5) micron
- The application surface should be free from all kinds of dust, dirt, and oil.
- The blistered and old painted surfaces are scraped, the surface defects and cracks are filled with suitable paste and smoothed for a clean, dry and solid surface to be obtained.
- Latex Plastic is applied 8-12 hours after having applied the primer to the prepared surface.
- Latex Plastic is diluted with 10-15% of clean water and applied in two layers by roller, brush or spray method.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during application and product drying.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24/25: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; Show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: Keep at a cool and clean place away from sun light. İt can be stored unopened 1 year at room temperature.
Packaging: 25 Kg, 17,5 Kg lt, 10Kg ,3 Kg PE Bucket.
There are no reviews yet.