Premium is a first-class interior paint with a silk-matt outlook; Acrylic resin-based copolymer with silicone additives, it is water-based, highly scrubbable, easy-to-apply, and breathable. Healthy and environmentally friendly. Premium spreads easily, leaves no cracks and remains colorfast for years. It provides the facility to retouch without leaving any traces. It can be applied on all kinds of clean and dry interior surfaces.
- Structure: Styrene Acrylic
- Consumption: Single Coat: 13- 18m²/lt
- Thinner: Water
- Thinning Rate: 10-15%
- Drying Time: Touch 15 – 20 min; Dust-free 1 hour; 24 hours to fully dry
- Viscosity: 125 KU ± 10 (23 º C)
- pH (25 o C): 8 – 9
- Density: 1.55 ± 0.02 (g / ml)
- Solid Content: 65 ± 2%
- Wet Scrub Resistance: Class 1 (TS EN 13300)
- Covering Power: Class 2 (8m 2 / lt) (TS EN 13300)
- Grain Size: Class S1 Fine (TS EN 13300)
- Luster: Semi-Matt (TS EN 13300)
- Dry Film Thickness: (30 ± 5) micron
- Wet Film Thickness: (60 ± 5) micron
- The surface to be applied must be purified from all kinds of dust, dirt, and oil.
- All of the embossed and old painted surfaces, a clean, dry and solid surface should be obtained.
- Defects and cracks on the surface should be repaired with Dr Smart Internal Acrylic Putty
- Dr Smart Super Primer should be used on new and absorbent surfaces, Dr Smart Universal Primer on old painted, dirty or synthetic painted surfaces, and Dr Smart Putty Primer on putty applied surfaces.
- Dr Smart Premium should be thinned with 10-15% clean water and applied in 2 coats by roller, brush or spraying method.
- There should be a waiting period of two (2) hours between each coat depending on the air temperature.
- After the application, the application tools used should be cleaned with water.
- On newly plastered surfaces, wait at least 28 days before applying paint to the surface.
- The paint should be mixed until it becomes completely homogeneous before use.
- Ambient and surface temperature should be between + 5ºC and + 35ºC during the application and product drying period.
- If the application is to be made on very shiny and glassy surfaces, a solid surface should be formed by sanding the surface first to ensure better adhesion.
Warnings: S2: Keep out of the reach of children. S24 / 25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes. S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately; show the container or label. Store the product in a tightly closed container. Do not pour into the sewer.
Storage: It can be stored for at least 1 year in a cool, clean and dry environment without exposure to direct sunlight and opening of the product container.
Packaging: 15 lt, 7.5 lt, 2.5 lt plastic bucket.
Pos No: Y.25.003 / 22, Y.25.003 / 06, Y.25.003 / 17, Y.25.003 / 18, Y.25.003 / 19
Quality Certificates: Conforms to TS 5808.